Title : Senior Java Developer - Contract - Phoenix, AZ (MSR Global LLC)
Pay : $60 per hour
No. of Openings: 2-3
- Provide leadership in full systems life cycle management (e.g., analysis, technical requirements, design, coding, testing, implementation of systems and applications software, etc.) to ensure delivery is on time and within budget.
- Direct component and data architecture design, technology planning, and testing for applications development initiatives to meet business requirements and ensure compliance.
- Develop and lead application development project activities and integrations.
- Guide teams to ensure effective communication and achievement of objectives.
- Research and support the integration of emerging technologies.
- Provide knowledge and support for applications’ development, integration, and maintenance.
- 6-8 years of demonstrated non-academic experience in Java, J2EE web application development
- Experience leading mid / junior team members
- Thorough working knowledge of multiple programming languages, multiple database management systems, multiple development platforms, and systems integration
- Thorough working knowledge of effectively translating user requirements into business, functional and test scenarios for projects of various sizes and complexity
- Thorough working knowledge of developing and writing technical documentation
- Thorough working knowledge of evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, consolidate details and extract to functional requirements
- Thorough working knowledge of directing multiple/concurrent implementations of IT solutions
- Experience with development tools such as IntelliJ/Eclipse, Maven and Selenium
- Experience working with WebSphere
- Experience in build and release activities
- Experience designing, implementing, administration and support of for Microsoft servers in clustered environments
- Experience in ERP applications is a plus
- Experience with reporting and BI tools is a plus
- Experience with ETL tools such as PDI is a plus
Bachelor’s degree plus 8 or more years of programming and analysis experience (or equivalent experience)