Title : QA Analyst/Tester - Contract - Phoenix, AZ (MSR Global LLC)
Posting ID : 26594
Pay : DOE
No. of Openings: 1
PLEASE NOTE: THIS POSTING WILL CLOSE ON 11/15/13 .
- Develop test scripts to automate testing of Oracle Forms and Reports, Stored Procedures, Views, etc. These scripts are to be written for QTP (60%)
- Train a couple of ADEQ's staff in developing these test scripts and using QTP to fully automate the test processes (20%)
- Coordinate tasks of 4 other pat-time QA engineers in developing test scripts (20%)
- Linux (beginner)
- Unix (beginner)
- Windows (Intermediate)
- QTP (Advanced)
- Selenium (Advanced)
- Jenkins (Intermediate)
- Oracle 10g/11g (Advanced)
- SQL Server (Advanced)
- SDLC (Advanced)
- Agile Scrum (Advanced)
- Unit/Regression/Integration/System/User Acceptance Testing (Advanced)
- Bugzilla (Intermediate)
- SharePoint (Intermediate)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination work experience in a similar function required.
- Experience developing complicated scripts using QTP
- Experience with Oracle 10g / 11g, Oracle Forms and Reports, Bugzilla, SharePoint
- Experience with Eclipse, Selenium, SoapUI
- Experience with Continuous Integration environments and frameworks, preferably Jenkins
- Excellent SQL skills, must be able to write complex queries
- Experience working in an Agile DEVELOPMENT environment.
- Ability to analyze business and/or functional requirement documents for testing purposes
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects under tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Strong team-oriented interpersonal and communication skills to cultivate positive working relationships.
- Ability to analyze manual testing process and assess suitability for automation.
- Proven track record of delivering quality products.
- Ability to work within a team, and if needed, independently at a very fast paced environment.