Title : Project Manager - Contract - Phoenix, AZ (MSR Global LLC)
Posting ID : 26604
Pay : DOE
No. of Openings: 1
PLEASE NOTE: THIS POSTING WILL CLOSE ON 10/31/13 AT 3PM. THIS A REPOSTING OF 26348
Will be responsible for managing information technology projects throughout the Department They may include Mainframe, Client Server and Web development projects. Performs full lifecycle software development activities (planning, requirements definition, analysis, design, coding, testing, documentation, training, implementation and support) of new Mainframe, Client Server and Web applications, or maintenance and upgrade of existing applications.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Requirements gathering
* Principles and practices of project management.
* System development life cycle.
* Financial management
* Procurement rules and regulations.
* Software products to aid in your management of projects.
* Troubleshooting, analysis, and resolution of technical issues.
* Analytical skills.
* Interpersonal skills.
* Work management and work leadership skills.
* Excellent writing skills.
* Problem solving skills.
* Excellent Verbal skills.
* Implement software solutions in an enterprise environment.
* Excellent Organizational and time management abilities with emphases on accuracy and detail
* Interpret business requirements and effectively implement into a software solution.
* Work effectively with a wide range of people.
* Work efficiently and meet deadlines.
* Level of understanding of specific IT disciplines to complete major projects independently.
* Computer hardware, software, network operating systems and/or capabilities, limitations and variances sufficient to evaluate users needs, develop specific applications, and project future trends and needs.
Will possess 4 plus years of project management or business analysis experience, knowledge of project planning and organization, management and control, and the ability to work well with others with varying degrees of technical expertise. Working knowledge of project management practices. Knowledge of MS Project, Visio, Excel, Word, and Power Point. Possesses a PMP or CAPM certification.