Title : ASP.NET/C# Developer - Contract - Phoenix, AZ (MSR Global LLC)
Posting ID : 26577
Pay : DOE
No. of Openings: 3
PLEASE NOTE: THIS POSTING WILL CLOSE ON 10/30/13 AT 3PM. THIS IS A REPOSTING OF 26209.
|Role and Responsibilities
This position is responsible for working independently and with a team of developers to develop and implement business applications supporting various divisions within Department. This includes working with analysts to develop technical specifications to provide enhancements, support current applications, and new development to existing of applications, while adhering to standards and guidelines. The candidate should have a solid understanding of object oriented programming and programming principles, .NET, XML, SQL Server, debugging and analyzing code, and working with others to ensure a high quality product. The candidate should follow the complete SDLC, including participating in the following stages: requirements, analysis, design, coding, testing, documentation, and implementation.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field or equivalent work experience. Relevant job experience will also be considered in lieu of a degree
- Coding in ASP.NET with experience in both VB.Net and C#, MVC and WinForms, jQuery, and ADO.Net (5+ years)
- Web Services, XML, SOAP (5+ years)
- SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS, writing stored procedures/queries, and enterprise database design (5+ years)
- Application architectural design (3+ years)
- Hands on Visual Studio 2005-2010 experience
- Ability to gather and document requirements, analysis, and specifications
- Experience writing client-server software and web solutions in an enterprise environment
- Interpret business requirements and effectively implement into a software solution
- Take direction and mentoring from other senior developers and leadership
- Ability to communicate effectively within the team to ensure current organization standards and procedures are met
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills required
- Work independently and as a member of a team
- Handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- HTML5 and Responsive web design
- IIS Performance Tuning and Administration a plus
- Knowledge of WAN/LAN networking including understanding firewall functionality
- Strong working knowledge and experience in MS-SQL DB technologies implemented at enterprise-wide level
- Familiar in Agile programming environments
- SharePoint site administration and creation a plus
- Ability to write basic system documentation, technical specification and other design documents
- Ability to estimate level of effort on programming activities and track time by programming task
- Experience in the Motor Vehicle Industry preferred but not required
- Microsoft Certification is preferred, but not required
- Work with passion on both support and project related work.