Title : Project Phase Gate Manager - Contract - Phoenix, AZ (MSR Global LLC)
Posting ID : 26042
Pay : $ 45 per hour
No. of Openings: 1
PLEASE NOTE: This posting will close on 09/05/2013. Local candidates only. Resumes that do not specify location will be rejected.
- Build and document project processes and procedures.
- Audit the existing phase gate processes and checkpoints.
- Conduct the IT portfolio reviews for executives.
- Produce/report metrics to ensure quality processes and ensure continuous process improvement.
- Working closely with the process control manager.
- Will be mainly working with a specific type of document required for all Department projects called a Project Investment Justification (PIJ). This document is similar to a detailed project charter. Previous experience with PIJ or detailed project charter documents is desirable. Specific responsibilities include, coordination of PIJ submittal, audit the quality of PIJ's written in-house.
- Experience in the public sector is preferred.
- Relies on limited knowledge and professional discretion to achieve goals. Works under general supervision and usually reports to a supervisor, though some ingenuity and flexibility is required. A bachelor's degree is required with 2-4 years of relevant experience.